Donations are thankfully accepted for the free mobile health care service which provides medical relief to the deprived segments of society around Chandigarh and Haryana. The work is being carried out in Indira Colony and Colony No. 4 in Chandigarh, Rajiv Colony near Panchkula and in villages around Nandpur and Pattan in Haryana. Medical consultation, medicines including tablets, capsules, ointments, eye drops and injections are provided free of cost.
The yearly expenses of running the Mobile Medical Unit is about Rs.13,00,000/- (Thirteen Lakhs).
Contributions to the Ramkrishna Mission Ashrama, Chandigarh are exempted under section 80-G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
(1) Cheques/Demand Drafts may kindly be drawn in favour of “RAMAKRISHNA MISSION ASHRAMA, CHANDIGARH” and to be sent by Courier/ Speed post/ Registered Post to the address given below:
Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama,
Sector 15-B, Madhya Marg,
Chandigarh (UT) – 160015
(2) Contributions from Within India can also be directly deposited in any of the following banks:
(1) ICICI Bank, A/C No. – 001301029198, Branch – Sector 15-C, Chandigarh, IFSC – ICIC0002429
(2) IDBI Bank, A/C No. – 003104000083216, Branch – Sector 8-C, Chandigarh, IFSC – IBKL0000003
Kindly intimate us the details of the deposit, your address, PAN and Mobile Number by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) on the same day.
(3) Contributions from Outside India Only can also be directly deposited in the following F.C. Bank Account:
Bank Name : State Bank of India
A/C Name : Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama
A/C No. : 40090437977
Branch : New Delhi Main Branch, 11 Sansad Marg, New Delhi, INDIA
IFSC : SBIN0000691
SWIFT : SBININBB104
Kindly intimate us the details of the deposit, your foreign address and Passport Number by e-mail (email@example.com) on the same day.