Donations are thankfully accepted for the free mobile health care service which provides medical relief to the deprived segments of society around Chandigarh and Haryana. The work is being carried out in Indira Colony and Colony No. 4 in Chandigarh, Rajiv Colony near Panchkula and in villages around Nandpur and Pattan in Haryana. Medical consultation, medicines including tablets, capsules, ointments, eye drops and injections are provided free of cost.
The yearly expenses of running the Mobile Medical Unit is about Rs.13,00,000/- (Thirteen Lakhs).
Contributions to the Ramkrishna Mission Ashrama, Chandigarh are exempted under section 80-G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
(1) Cheques/Demand Drafts may kindly be drawn in favour of “RAMAKRISHNA MISSION ASHRAMA, CHANDIGARH” and to be sent by Courier/ Speed post/ Registered Post to the address given below:
Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama,
Sector 15-B, Madhya Marg,
Chandigarh (UT) – 160015
(2) Contributions from Within India can also be directly deposited in any of the following banks:
(1) ICICI Bank, A/C No. – 001301029198, Branch – Sector 15-C, Chandigarh, IFSC – ICIC0002429
(2) IDBI Bank, A/C No. – 003104000083216, Branch – Sector 8-C, Chandigarh, IFSC – IBKL0000003
Kindly intimate us the details of the deposit, your address and PAN by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) on the same day.
(3) Contributions from Outside India can also be directly deposited in the following bank:
Bank Name IDBI Bank
A/C Name Ramakrishna Mission Ashram F.C.
A/C No. 003104000083225
Branch Sector 8-C, Chandigarh, INDIA
Kindly intimate us the details of the deposit and your foreign address by e-mail (email@example.com) on the same day.